THIS CAN NOT BE NORMAL!!!

okay my doctor wanted me to start tracking my baby's kicking. I have been doing that and its only been a total of 3 kicks today, 5kicks yesterday, 2 kicks on Sunday, and 0 kicks on Sat.
I'm 34wks pregnant and I'm worried that my baby isn't kicking enough. Is this a normal amount of kicks for my baby. I'm a FTM, and I have been having a really rough pregnancy. I just want to make sure that my baby is okay and that this is normal

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You totally have to ask your doctor with your circumstances, normal range i think is higher. I totally don't want to tell you anything wrong though.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:51 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I agree, you'll have to ask your doctor.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 6:52 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Please call your Dr. Asap, I would be worried. I count my kicks every day or more.
    MrsNewMom

Answer by MrsNewMom at 6:53 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I would definitely talk to your doctor about your concerns. My son definitely moved a lot more than that, but I believe he was more active than normal. My mom said that when she was pregnant with me, I kicked the crap out of her, and my brother barely moved. Some babies are just less active.
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 6:57 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• okay..I have a doc app. 2marrow, but I was just wondering b/c she use to kick so much more and then recently she just stopped
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• At 34 weeks you're very far along and baby is bigger. How about movement in general? Kicking lessens and squirming increases as they get larger.

Hope you hear good news from the doc.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:40 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• She needs to kick atleast 10 times in her most active part of the day call ur doctor...
    missylove916

Answer by missylove916 at 8:01 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• did you drink juice and lay down before doing the kick count?
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:19 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• yes I drank ice with coke
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Supposedly they are the most active at night. Have you done any kick counts during the middle of the night?
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:15 PM on Aug. 4, 2009