I think this is so fitting:

http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/obama/1700178,w-antigua-peak-mount-obama-080409.article

benjamink

Asked by benjamink at 6:50 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• You know the difference between God and Barack Obama? God doesn't think He's Barack Obama! Give me a break! Is there no end to the man's arrogance? He's actually going to allow that? How much more arrogant and ignorant can he get?
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 6:55 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• What has God got to do with it? There are plenty of landmarks, schools, and institutions named after presidents and public figures. Stymen88, I think you are reaching???
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 7:00 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Ok,first of all fuznet, if you're going to insult my intelligence,at the very LEAST get my name right! It's STV NOT sty! And, God has EVERYTHING TO DO WITH EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! And, yeah, I KNOW there are landmarks named after Presidents,and public officials,but NOT 4 months into the office! PLEASE. The man is a nuisance,and moron.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 7:03 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I agree Stvm
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 7:03 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Thank you mamakirs.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 7:04 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Ladies, you are being so harsh! I think it is absolutely fitting to name a mountain after him, he is making a MOUNTAIN of a mess and all.............
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 7:07 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• ummm op, I think you have got something brown on your nose.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• OOOOhhh good thinking special. You do have a point. Isn't there a sewage treatment plant somewhere with this name on it yet?
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 7:08 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• yourspecialkid, you are on top of it tonight girl! You are cracking me up! I agree, he has made a mountain out of a molehill, or vice versa, not sure yet. At any rate, he's making a bigger mess out of what used to be not a great big mess,but is a great big mess now, thanks to him. Did that make sense? LOL.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 7:09 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• wow I wonder if they will rename it after he is thrown out of office??? No one should give an idiot credit! Gah I can just see his head swelling.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on Aug. 4, 2009