Bone marrow biopsy question

I had a bone marrow biopsy done last month. I was wondering how long it was before you stopped feeling the soreness in the bone? It's been a couple of weeks and at night I wake up with my hip hurting where they did the biopsy. Is this normal?

adove01

Asked by adove01 at 6:50 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Health

• My son was a bone marrow donor. After the inital biopsy he was sore for probably 6 weeks. After the donation it was several months..but he was okay with that. The little girl with leukemia that got his marrow has been in remission for 4 yrs now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• wow. thanks. I'm glad to hear the little girl is doing well. I was getting conserned because of the soreness, but I guess that's normal. Thanks.
    adove01

Answer by adove01 at 8:11 PM on Aug. 4, 2009