HOW TO MAKE MORE MONEY??!!! EXCEPT AT HOME BUSINESSES.

WELL, ME AND MY HUSBAND ARE BOTH UNEMPLOYED AND WE NEED TO MAKE MONEY FAST, LEGAL AND LEGIT. WE NED TO PAY OUR RENT AND ELECTRICITY BILLS BY THE END OF THE MONTH. DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO MAKE MONEY BY THE END OF THE MONTH???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Money & Work

• unless a massive garage sale or something, a home based business is very slow to start.

If you're down for the count, at least one of you don't need to be staying at home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:30 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• BUMP!!
    connorsmom2009

Answer by connorsmom2009 at 8:27 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Yeah you need to have a garage sale or sell some of your stuff on CL. That will be the quickest way to make money, then if you wanted to work from home you could try LiveOps, West at Home, or Alpine Access which are inbound customer service lines. It can take some time to get jobs like these though. Also you could pursue getting an insurance license and work out of a home office selling life and health insurance. Depending on your state all you have to do is pass a test. Live Ops hires people to sell life insurance at .30 a minute.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:57 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• well it may be a slower start than you want, but contact me for info or visit my website... www.youravon.com/hplatt or hp9698@gmail.com

I became an independent sales rep for Avon and it grossed me 50% commission on my sales for the first few months. Give out your catalogs everywhere you go, drop them on tables at the drs office, laundromat, give to friends to take into their offices of employment to hand out, have a catalog party at a friend or family members house, leave at the exit door of the foodstore, etc... marketing is the key, the books are your store!!

I look foward to hearing from you and signing you up as a rep to start your own business...only takes $10 :)
    hlplatt

Answer by hlplatt at 11:52 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Other than getting sooo desperate to strip or sell sex..... What are you interests and passions? Doing something you enjoy and are good at or have a strong interest in that you can build from....like me, mine are in horticulture / nutrition / massage....  www.naturescape.biz... is my resource site that deals with my interest.  Sell some of your possessions and raise the cash, limit your fun times out and put that money aside.... open a daycare in your home. www.naturescape.ijango.biz

www.chews4health.com/wigley

naturescape

Answer by naturescape at 12:05 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Ebay works if you have stuff to part with.
    MamaWorking

Answer by MamaWorking at 12:06 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I don't want a stay home business i clearly stated it in my introduction
    connorsmom2009

Answer by connorsmom2009 at 12:27 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Do you want a stay home JOB? I have a list of those on my site... Otherwise... Garage sale is about it...  www.Sabrinas-Closet.info 

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:57 AM on Aug. 5, 2009