Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone live in california that can tell me how to get paid maternity leave through the state? I know its through disability but do you know a website or a number


Asked by xxSummaxx13 at 7:28 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 10 (476 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • Right here:

    You need to fill out the claimn form, print it out and take it to your doc for signature.

    Answer by gdiamante at 7:36 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

  • did u try to google it?

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

  • ya i googled it and cant figure it out

    Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 7:34 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

  • Contact your employer's HR department

    Answer by rkoloms at 7:40 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

  • ya make sure u get maternity disability and paid family leave there is also something called baby bonding separate from Paid family leave so make sure you claim all of it. It is all on the website gdiamante posted. Fill them out when u can and have them ready so u can get paid.

    Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 7:41 PM on Aug. 4, 2009