Early pregnancy symptoms?

I'm about 8 weeks preggo and my emotions have been all over the place. Once I start crying, I can't stop. It's worse in the evening, which is also when my "morning sickness" is worst. Go figure! Anyway, my question is: Have any of you other moms had these symptoms? I had emotional ups and downs with my first, but I don't remember being like this. Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It is completely normal to be on a roller coaster of emotions. Your hormones are going crazy which contributes to being emo woman. I can speak from experience, my ass was PSYCHO!
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 8:01 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• yeah, but usually it's been the worst in the first trimester for me..... it is just the hormone levels changing so it's like pms but 1000 times worse lol. you might also feel like this during the post partum period too, but don't worry, it's normal
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:20 PM on Aug. 4, 2009