Cyst?

Did anyone get an ovarian cyst towards the end of their pregnancy?
I'm almost 32 weeks..When I first got pregnant I had a cyst which caused TERRRRRRRIBLE pain. It must have went away since they haven't said anything since but now, I'm starting to get the same pain again, on the same side (right). I go to the doctor thursday so I'll ask her about it and see if she'll check and see if I have another one but I just want to know if anyone else got one so late in pregnancy.

It hurts=[

Marix3

Asked by Marix3 at 8:20 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hon i get overian cyst all the time and yes they hurt like hell i didn't have it when i was pregnant but ive always had them every since i was 13
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• i have one too, and i'm 7 months preg. the doc found it when i was like 8 weeks. the 1st doc i went to was keepin an eye on it, but the one i'm w now says they're normal. i changed docs bc the 1st one made me feel uncomfortable and was rude. even docs at the hospital said they're very common, they can't do anything about the cyst till after you deliver anyway. still talk to your doc if you're concerned.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 8:29 PM on Aug. 4, 2009