is anyone else hoping for a BFP this week?!

AF is supposed to come on the 7th but im hoping she stays away for 9 months :D anyone is the same boat?

ebrittian22

Asked by ebrittian22 at 8:20 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm suppose to start tomorrow of the 6th and I'm hoping AF stays away also been trying to get prego for a while and I have been waking up to the feeling of pregnancy when I watch stuff about pregnancy it over whelms me with the feeling of being pregnant. Kinda nausede, haven't really eaten a lot of food for the past week and now I feel like I'm starving especially first thing in the morning, breasts tender but that could be signs of period, keep getting twinges in my lower stomach and very gasier than usual along with constipation but I don't remember feeling all of this this early with my first child so I'm kinda maybe maybe not for a while there I was sure of it but now I'm not sure.
    MrsMorton080508

Answer by MrsMorton080508 at 8:58 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I'm suppose to come on tomorrow and I hope it don't show at all we have been trying for along time and hope will lucky this time. I have been having these twinges in my back and feeling bloated of course it could be it but these twinges in my back are unusual so I don't no..
    msandrews2

Answer by msandrews2 at 9:12 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Mine isn't supposed to show until the 15th but I will have my fingers crossed til then. We haven't been trying long but I am just so anxious.Good luck to all you ladies above that are gonna find out sooner than me!
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 9:18 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• well i was actually supposed to start yesterday tested today and wow Im preggo with my first baby!! good luck girls!!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 11:00 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• supposed to have been...period was 10 days late, but I am starting to have so spotting now...so I think that I am going to start..but good luck to you girl!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• AF should have made an appearance by now, but I keep testing negative. AF was due on the 28th. Argh!

At this point, I just want to get my period so we can try again. But then again...in the back of my mind I'm hopeful that this is the month. Only time will tell, but I doubt it because the test was negative.
    KnottyNikki

Answer by KnottyNikki at 11:48 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• My period is due either Sunday or next Monday..I am defiantly hoping for a positive!
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 8:34 PM on Aug. 5, 2009