should i try to get pregnant again?

i have a 5 month old daughter . it took me 2 yrs and fertiliy pills to have her. should i try to get pregnant and see if i can have one with out fertiliy pills or should i wait till she is older to try to get pregnant again

keithamy06

Asked by keithamy06 at 8:23 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It all depends on what you and your SO want. I would talk to him first.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:26 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I honestly think that the closer in age they are the better they will get along. I got along better with my older and first youngest brother cuz we were closest in age. My sons are almost 15 months and 2 months. I think you should at least try cuz if you neede fertility pills the first time you might need them again so it won't hurt if you're ready.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I wouldn't if it were me, but this is a question you should be having with your SO.
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 8:33 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• If your SO and you both want to do it again so soon, then be my guest. When DS1 was 6 months old we started trying for our next kid. After two miscarriages I finally have my second son. He is a week old now. DS1 is 22 months old. I wish they could have been closer in age, but this works too.
    Kenre

Answer by Kenre at 8:45 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• If yu had your daughter 5 months ago and you get preggers again then that stress to your body. My OB/GYN told me after I had my first child it takes a woman nearly 4 years to totally recover from one pregnancy. If I were you I'd wait a little bit and let my body recover. You don't want to over do yourself. :)
    devoted_mom

Answer by devoted_mom at 2:09 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Corrections : You* that's*
    devoted_mom

Answer by devoted_mom at 2:10 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I had secondary infertilityso there are abut 6yrs brtween 1&2; 6 moreyrs.between2&3--of course lots of meds ,surrgery and doc visits and at 40with no meds or anything but the old fashion way 16 months between 3&4--WE JUST GOT LUCKY.But even with the infertility myO.B. and my fertility specialist insisted I don't try to become pregnant till each cjild was a yr.old.They just thought it increased chances of a easieer preg. for the mom to give her body at least a yr.So talk with a couple docs and foloow their advice.
    drfink

Answer by drfink at 5:21 AM on Aug. 5, 2009