Can you tell me a Joke?

Well can ya?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wanna hear a dirty joke?
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:56 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• A white horse fell in a mud puddle!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:57 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• why do women have legs?

so they don't leave trails like slugs

what do you call a dog with no legs?

it doesn't matter, he's not coming
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:57 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• BWAHAHAHA that's a knee-slapper.
    caitxrawks

• A man orders two drinks. He drinks the first one, pours the other one on his hand.

After repeating this five times, the bar tender finally asks him what is he doing.

The man responds, "I am trying to get my date drunk."
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 9:01 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• What do a camera, a mouth and a condom have in common?

They are all designed to catch that special moment.
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 9:02 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• a man tells his wife to make love to him like in the movies, she says ok, then he cums in her face, and she says , wtf? then he says, I guess we don't watch the same kind of movies
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• A guy asks a girl "u ever had magic sex?" girl says "no, what is that?" guy says "we f***, then u disappear."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• 3 men are in a bar. They were bragging about how well they are in control of their wives. One man was from Utah and he said, " The other day I told my wife to clean the house, scrub the toilets, make breakfast, lunch and dinner, hot, cut the grass, feed the cows, all before I get home from work." The very first day she did exactly as she was told." The second guy was from Indiana and he said, " I told my wife that I want breakfast when I wake up, she needs to make my lunch so I have some at work, dinner better be hot when I get home, and I want the kids properly taken care of, and my feet rubbed at the end of the night. The first day, she had the kids taken care of, but nothing else, the second day everything got done finally." The third guy was from Michigan, he said,"I told my wife that I wanted her to get the paper in the morning, make me breakfast, have dinner on the table, clean the house, feed the dogs, .....cont....
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 10:03 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• "...and I want hot lovin' when I get home. The first day I didn't see nothing, the second day I didnt see nothing, the 3rd day I saw a little out of my right eye so I could make myself a sandwich!"
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 10:04 PM on Aug. 4, 2009