Implantation bleeding and ovulation question

So I was wondering how long after you ovulate if you get pregnant do you usually have implantation bleeding? Last night I wiped and found one very small spot of very light blood. Is that what it is or just nothing at all? I have been feeling sick lately but not gotten sick and I am still able to eat. So I dunno just wondering. Thanks. Oh and if it helps I had my period July 18th-22nd so I think I was ovulating the 28th-august 3rd. Thanks again.

Bamzakarat

Asked by Bamzakarat at 9:03 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I didn't experience implantation or spotting till the day before I was suppose to start. I knew the moment I got pregnant of course no one believed me but I was and she is 4 now lol. I don't think you get spotting shortly after ovulation I think its later like third week maybe but every woman is different that's just my experience I hoped I may of helped. Good Luck I'm hoping I am right now I have a feeling I am but then that voice telling I'm getting too excited calm down you may not be I don't understand I was so certain I was two weeks ago but now it's a maybe hopefully. So good luck!!!
    MrsMorton080508

Answer by MrsMorton080508 at 9:09 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I think a woman will just honestly Know I know I knew ...but by then I was late by a day... I think You'll JUST know....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• iv read that it is 3-4 days after ovlation. some women dont spot at all. ome do it the whole pregnancy.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 3:35 AM on Aug. 5, 2009