Have you ever had a wardrobe malfunction?

The underwire to one of my bras started poking out once. I love that bra >:( I've done everything possible to keep it in the bra, but I can't. Booo.

I've also ruined one too many pairs of pants due to period mishaps.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 9:06 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just wrote in another post about my wardrobe malfunction. My son was in therapy today and had about 30 minutes more to go and my underwire broke and came out the top of my shirt. I kept pushing it down trying to hide it. I was so happy to get that bra off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• LOL! Yeah, your story reminded me of when my underwire freaked out on me :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:12 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I dove into the pool once and came up out of the water with a boob flashing to the world. I was 16 and it was so not funny
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:13 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I have had a skirt fall off. And unfortunately my underwear was flesh colored. Thanks SO much for reminding me. >:[
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:16 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• When I was in six grade we where on a field trip, thank god we where on the way home but I was sitting propped up on my legs leaning on the window (like I shouldn't have been) so I could face and talk to my friends in the sit behind me and some how must caught my jeans on something. Well I tore them straight down the center. I didn't even notice until my teacher told me to sit down and I realiazed I could feel the seat on my bare bottom. Thank god I bought a sweatshirt with me that day. Or it would have been one embarassing walk home from the bus stop.!!!!
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 9:16 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• well it not really a malfunction
    but yesterday i was wearing a skirt and i white shirt with a black bra
    and i went to my friends pool to pick her up
    and he husband threw me in and my shirt went see threw and everyone saw my underwear and bra we had to go shopping right after that
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 9:17 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• When I was 10, we went to a water park called Splish Splash. I was wearing white shorts with black polka dots. I got my period . . . I could have died.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:25 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• :-O

I think I've ripped my jeans before too. Obviously I've blocked that horrible incident from my mind.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:26 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• ugh... I was sitting outside school waiting for my ride and a girl came up to me and asked if i would pull up my pants. my thong was showing. I was so embarassed. I always wore a belt after that lol
    Ninjabear

Answer by Ninjabear at 9:46 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I was 12 and my mom's friend was babysitting my sisters and I. The friend had kids of her own as well. Well everyone decided to hop a fence for no apparent reason. I had a hard time getting over the fence so I straddled over it a bit, and my pants got caught and ripped all the way up. The worst part was my underwear somehow got caught in the struggle and it also ripped. I was afraid to get off the fence because if i moved the wrong way the whole neighborhood would see my business. I ended up having to wear my mom's friends clothes because her daughter's were littler than I was, but the mom was much larger than me, so I sat indoors the rest of the day until my mom picked me up because the pants kept falling down.
    Other than that, I always have a major malfunction. Either it's my bra straps falling down, my underwear riding up my butt, or getting stains on my shirt when I eat spaghetti.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 10:13 PM on Aug. 4, 2009