wait till my appt or go to the er

so iv had a really bad tummy problem latley
for about a week now my tummy has been killing me
iv had a hard time eating but i force my self 2 cuz i have to
i all ways feel like im gonna throw up
the smell of some foods makes it worse
and i cant really drink anything eather with out felling sick a giot a doc appt on the 10th
but i was wondering if i should probley go to the er cuz its getting worse

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Health

• is there one place that hurts more in your stomach then other places?
    calcarsmom1980

Answer by calcarsmom1980 at 9:11 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Well it sounds like you might be pregnant. is there a possibility that you are? If there is you might want to take a HPT to find out. The whole really bad pains in your tummy might be you uterus stretching for baby. The feeling sick and food making you feel sick is another symptom as well. If there isn't a possibility and you are in that much pain then you might want to go to the er. Good luck.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 9:13 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• OP
    kinda it switchs from the lower area to the middle
    i dont think im pregnant cuz im on BC
    and i feel nothing like it did when i pregnant with my DD
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• i had gall bladder disease for over a yr, the pain was in the middle right under my ribs, and was on my my lower side towards my lower back, make a drs appt and until then, try watching what you eat, as low fat as possible and stay away from partially hydrogenated(sp?) oils, if that helps the pain, then it might be your gall bladder
    calcarsmom1980

Answer by calcarsmom1980 at 9:18 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Call the Dr. office and see if they can fit you in sooner...explain the situation, they typically will have a time they can see you...If not make sure you write down all your symptoms so you can show the Dr. clearly @ the appt.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 9:19 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• The ER is for EMERGENCIES!!!!!!!!!!!! Feeling sick to your stomach is NO reason to go to the ER. It's been a week and you're still alive...you'll be fine. If your doctor thought you were in serious trouble you'd have an appt sooner.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• OP
    the appt was the soonest they had anon trust me i went to the office and made the appt
    i did not say that in the question cuz u dont need to know every detail
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• You know your own body and Everything better then anyone else! If its Getting worse.. If you're getting that unwell Feeling! Go in! If you have insurance and A way to pay for it. Go in! Not to mention hearing its just this or that.. Minor things your General well being & health will get better! Its no fun to live in pain & suffer! I hope you find your issue and get it taken care of! Is there an Urgent Care place? Here its Urgent Care & ER.. They will direct you in the right direction!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:49 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• it's your body if u think its bad enough go to the er some er's have urgent care facilities that get u seen pretty fast all u can do is try but its up to u
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Aug. 4, 2009