i feel like im going to go crazy

for the past few days i've been itchy all over and got hives on my arms, and yesterday when i went and saw my doctor she told me some pregnant women get that. so if any one out there has had to deal with this while they were pregnant, how on earth did you deal with it?! i feel like i need to walk around with oven mitts on so i dont scratch myself!

mommysailor

Asked by mommysailor at 9:12 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I used cortisone + with the healing power.
    It really helps, I have that same thing and I thought I was having a rash or PAPP's(I think thats what its called) but the cortisone cooling gel stuff really works
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:16 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• maybe taking an oatmeal bath would help? they have the aveeno oatmeal bath that helped my baby when he had the worst ezcma (sp?) ever and he used to scratch himself raw. it also made his skin soft which is always a plus lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:19 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• benadryl anti-itch cream, or gold bond anti-itch
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 9:40 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• yep I was going to say cortizone and an oatmeal bath. Keep yourself lotioned also, dont let your skin dry out at all.
    Elizabethsma631

Answer by Elizabethsma631 at 9:50 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I had that so bad from 20-28 weeks. I went to my doc and he said to take benadryl and use lots of lotion. I used cocoa butter obviously for stretch marks anyway but I also bought a moisturizing lotion for very dry skin and just slatthered myself up lol it helped. It will go away eventually.
    javila

Answer by javila at 10:13 PM on Aug. 4, 2009