Maybe yes Maybe no........

Back when I was ovulating I swore up and down when I woke up at 1 am that I was pregnant I had that feeling of being fragile like I was with my first baby. Everyday since then I had the feeling I was pregnant and excited. I'm suppose to start my period tomorrow or the 6th and I have been really emotional, breasts tender, feeling bloated, my breast look more engorged, the veins in them you can see more especially after I get out of the shower, little nausede but not up chucking, tired, getting up a lot to pee and twinges in my lower belly I don't remember any of this with my first baby. Every time I watch a show that has to do with pregnancy I get this over whelming feeling of pregnancy and cry. What's going on this is different it's not the same I knew with Hannah but this one it's like it's playing mind games sometimes I feel certain and then other times I put it out my mind. I feel fat and can't fit into my jeans....

MrsMorton080508

Asked by MrsMorton080508 at 9:17 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• well as we all know that the mind plays tricks on us if we let it but it sounds like a baby on board and I hope so because it will put u at ease
    msandrews2

Answer by msandrews2 at 9:26 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I sure hope so really want it to be true.
    MrsMorton080508

Answer by MrsMorton080508 at 9:35 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I am dealing with the same thing.... I feel pregnant but am unsure if it is just in my head :( To top it off AF was due today and so far is a no show and hubby dearest has said no pee sticks for a whole week , he is so mean LOL

I hope you are pregnant, lots of baby dust to ya! Good Luck

Philsgirl21

Answer by Philsgirl21 at 11:24 PM on Aug. 4, 2009