I'M not pregnant! stop saying that!!!!

okay for the past 4wks I have been having really weird dreams.
I dream that I'm not pregnant, and I'll wake up really thinking that I'm NOT pregnant. Its so funny b/c one day I fought with my hubby saying I wasn't pregnant, and then he told me to look down, and it finally hit me that I was. It's crazy!
Has any1 had something like this? I think its so crazy, the weird dreams that you have when pregnant

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:23 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope. That is really weird. Look it up in a dream dictionary.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• No but when i told my mom that I had been vomitting, got food poisening, she asked me if I was pregnant again. I just looked at her and said "dont be dumb I have an IUD no more babies for me" she just looked at me like well......... jesus why is that when your a married adult with a child and you get even a slight upset stomach people are like your pregnant!! Sorry ranting, I didnt have dreams like that but I would have dreams that demons were trying to steal my son. The crazy dreams didnt stop until a few months after my son was born and my horomones had regulated. You'll get used to them and then you'll find them entertaining
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 10:42 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I can't have ice cream before bed or I have night mares. Same with my Mom and two sisters.
    babygoose78

Answer by babygoose78 at 10:44 PM on Aug. 4, 2009