Do you look to shows like The View as worthy of the presenting and discussing politics and current events?

Anyone else think that Joy Behar makes herself look like an idiot more and more?
If you know you are going to interview someone, shouldn't you read the book or sht up? Joy seems to be the typical liberal. When all else fails, don't read the information and facts presented to you, just blame Bush.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07KsEuVMw1w&feature=player_embedded

And anyone who follows Michelle Malkin, knows she blew many a whistle on RepubliCON Rinos over the years.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anyone who pays the least bit of attention to the likes of Joy Behar is an idiot. I do not get my information from loud mouth talk show hosts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Joy Behar is a joke. The "View" is a waste of time. It's foo foo news with a majority liberal lean.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:54 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I find the View annoying, but not because of any political bias. I have only seen it a few times, and the most strident and obnoxious one of the bunch is that Hassleback (sp?)
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 9:56 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• have to agree with grly its a joke when they have people like rosie and then replace her with whoopie. What a joke.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:57 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• The closest thing they had to anyone with intelligent political views on that show and that's only because for the most part Meredith kept them to herself and just played neutral as much as possible. If any of them were qualified to offer an opinion on national tv they'd have far better jobs in the field than daytime talk show host.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:08 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• It's not serious, it's stupid and boring to watch.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:08 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• No way. I get all my up-to-date current event and political news from cafemom!
    jellyphish

Answer by jellyphish at 10:17 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I liked the View when Meredith Vierra was on it, now not so much...
    PestPatti

Answer by PestPatti at 10:19 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I don't like the show either. BUT I say- Dear OP, get over it. You are just bitter on a personal level and therefore take the P&CE aspect of bitching about someone. Wahhhh Wahhh.....someone get the crybaby some pampers. (LOL)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I don't watch the View because it s just entertainment, not a fact -based informative program. ANd, the way they all talk and interrupt each other is so annoying. I liked Meredith Viera and Joy and Whoopie are good,but I can't stand the whole "talk over everyone else to get your point made" thing.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:33 PM on Aug. 4, 2009