is there anything i can take for a migraine headache other than tylenol?

im 15 weeks pregnant and have had a BAD headache for the past two days and it has not went away...tylenol does not work one little bit!!

EheartsZ07

Asked by EheartsZ07 at 9:48 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Excedrin TENSHION headache. Usually you can not take Excedrin, but this type is ok.

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 9:50 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• try tylenol and a cup of coffee followed by laying downin a dark cool room for an hour...
    15 weeks youre at the height of organogenisis and I would not take anything else
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 9:54 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• just Tylenol sucks but try a warm bath and a dark room and either rap a blanket in between ur legs or a pillow works for me!! good luck
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 10:08 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Try massaging your face, temples and neck, removing yourself from anything (light, noise, stress) that may be causing the headache to be worse...warm/cool compresses on your head, a warm bath like a pp said.. :) Hope you feel better.
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 10:17 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• My OB gave me Reglan. It's usually for gastrointestinal issues, but it does wonders for my headaches. Might ask about it. It's only like 4 bucks too.
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 10:20 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• My doctor gave me Midrin its a safe migraine medicine. It works wonders for me. Tylenol hardly works for me either so I just talked to my doctor about it. So just talk to your doctor and they can prescribe you something that will be safe for you and the baby.
    Randa09

Answer by Randa09 at 2:29 PM on Aug. 5, 2009