• In the Spotlight:

Do you think women are more valuable than men?

Do you think women contribute more than men when it comes to work, children, and household responsibilities?

Momof1015

Asked by Momof1015 at 9:54 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• I think it depends on the relationship and the individual situation. I can't answer that with a yes or a no.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• It depends. My husband contributes equally to our household. We both work, we both do chores, and I think it's pretty fair. We certainly don't do the same things, but it's a trade-off. I do know many working moms who are the primary caretaker and homemaker, and I think in that situation it's unfair and that the mother is more valuable. But I also know of households where the father does most everything.
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 9:57 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I know that in most households it's NOT, but it should be an equal thing. That doesn't mean that both should work, both should do chores, both should do everything, but rather it SHOULD even out to where it is the same. I don't think that it should be that one becomes more important than the other when it comes to being a family and keeping thngs balanced.
    Mrs.Frazzle

Answer by Mrs.Frazzle at 10:30 PM on Aug. 4, 2009