Have any of you gotten pregnant on birth control?

How long were you on bc before you found out you were pregnant?And did your baby have any problems because of the bc?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I was using spermicide foam...I had been using it for 4 years with no problems......started dating my BF and the first time...BAM 9 months ater there was Kira...so yes
    rowdy24

Answer by rowdy24 at 10:25 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• A good friend's co-worker has a lovely set of quads thanks to the not 100% coverage on birth control pills.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:31 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• i had been on birth control for a year and using condoms and still got pregnant
    victoriak12708

Answer by victoriak12708 at 11:03 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I was on birth control for about a year and a half but had to take some antibiotics...and walla a baby was made! Never take antibiotics with birth control. Cancels out the birth control. I love my son dearly but he wasn't exactly planned lol. Everything is fine with him. He is a healthy baby.
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 11:49 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I had been on the pill for 8 years and then got pregnant with twins. I had taken it since the birth of my son in 2000 and been having sex with my husband the whole time. A few weeks after Christmas 07 I started to feel sick and I somehow just "knew" I was preg. My babies were fine bc I stopped taking the pill as soon as I found out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Aug. 5, 2009