can you ..............................while your pregnant?

can you do thease things while you are pregnant?
run
jump

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I dont know about the jumping thing...maybe early on, but not when the baby is starting to be heavier. Is it gonna be continuous jumping? Running shouldnt be bad either, not like a marathon, but light jogging should be fine. I performed a Marine Corps PFT (physical fitness test) when I was 6 wks along with my son, and he was perfectly fine 9 months later. If you wonder about it ask your doc.
    MSully3

Answer by MSully3 at 10:31 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• depends on how far along you are
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• noooooooooooooo jumping, but yo can run.
    Proud2bJmom

Answer by Proud2bJmom at 10:38 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Are these activities that you have done regularly prior to pregnancy? being fit and staying fit is important through the entire pregnancy. If these are activities you didn't do before you got pregnant, it's best not to start them now. Running will become more difficult as your body changes. Jumping is a vague term. Are you jumping rope, on trampoline, cliff diving?LOL A good rule of thumb is to talk with your doctor about all physical activities and IF IT HURTS-DON'T DO IT. good luck. : )
    babyboyzz

Answer by babyboyzz at 10:58 PM on Aug. 4, 2009