Has anyone created a website for their business?

I was wondering if anyone has ever created a website for their business? If so whom did you go through? I'm looking for something safe and FREE. Thanks:)

DAH02

Asked by DAH02 at 10:29 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Money & Work

• I did a while back. I wasn't thrilled with the host i went through so I shut it down but from this experience may I suggest a few things.... First before you sign up for anything read all the fine print and make sure that everything is in fact free and not just a "trial" of some sort. Also whoever you are planning on using for your host look at some of the websites they are hosting and how they are set up. Make sure that they look functional and easy to use and that whatever your business is that it will work for your type of work. I used homestead.com which is a great website host for some businesses just not mine (I had to many 'options' for people and the way it was laid out made the ordering process to hard) however it is $26 a month. Turn down any offer to have someone from the company to build your site for you because it costs a LOT (like 1500-5000 depending what they do) GL
    landensmommy411

Answer by landensmommy411 at 10:39 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I've had mine for over a year now and it's 10\month it has a 7 day free trial so you can play with it and see if you like it. I have mine streaming an advertisement for the website now but you can put whatever you want on it. Send me a message if you have more questions :)
    MamaWorking

Answer by MamaWorking at 11:54 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• My website is more of a resource / affiliate website www.naturescape.biz   using Frontpage. I'm not crazy about Frontpage so I am learning how to design with CSS using Expression Web 2. I am still working on it so the new site is not up yet....but you can check it out if you want too!

Kat

naturescape

Answer by naturescape at 11:56 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• google sites is great! and free!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 3:24 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I actually wrote an article about how:

How to Quickly Build a Business Website

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:10 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• ning.com ~ it is free and you create your sites :) Hope this helps!
    jjk45xox

Answer by jjk45xox at 1:31 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• If you are searching free ways to make a website means,Don't except  it to have advanced features.There will be many limitations.So try paid service.Recently i built my own site with a help of TheWebPole.com Here they build  attractive website for my business at low cost.If you need to build a successful website,try to use this service.I hope it will be very useful to you.

puppychellam

Answer by puppychellam at 5:01 AM on Nov. 20, 2013