He called me a hormonal b*tch Would you have slapped him?

My Dh and I were at walmart to [pick up HIS Prescription.( After waiting in line for like 20 mins we get to the counter to "talk" with the pharmacist, she tuns out to be this little Platinum bleached fake India Indian Girl. She starts flirting with him, He laps it up and flirts back. She asks if I am his wife he totally skirted answering! I was so pissed. We left I cried all night he just said he wishes this "stupid" pregnancy was over already so I can be normal again. So My friend Angel calls me we talk for while I hang up after talking with him DH is hovering and accusing me of cheating on him with my friend! I Just ignore him he picks up his cell & calls India chick! I wanted to slap him. Now he's trying to say he didn't mean to call her that I'm just a hormonal B.. Did I mention I'm big as a house with his child..Of course I'm hormonal My body is growing someone's Brain! What should I do I can't talk to him he don't care2

vikings_beauty

Asked by vikings_beauty at 10:30 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I agree with anon..It'd be her job and his balls.
    I think you should call her boss in the morning, explain what she did and let them know they are losing a valuable customer over her whorish ignorance. I personally would say it just like that, WHORISH IGNORANCE, seeing as how I'm a hormonal bitch=]
    As for him, he has no right to disrespect you like that, so yeah, I would have slapped his ass right back to walmart and then embarassed him by slapping him in front of HER.
    I don't think this has to do with hormones. I would react the same way if my man was flirting with a tramp. Why would he keep her number? Accusing YOU of cheating is a sign of guilt, keep that in mind. Cheaters tend to accuse their partner of cheating because they think "Hey, I'm doing it, they have to be doing it!" and it takes blame away from them.
    IMO, you deserve better. You need respect and I hope you get it! Good luck & congrats on the baby!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:05 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• How did he have her number to call her??????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• apparently she wrote it on the back of those white baggie things her name is sage what a stupid name
    vikings_beauty

Answer by vikings_beauty at 10:36 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I would have done more than slapped him i would have taken the number burned and reminded him good and well who was pregnant and who his wife was if my dh did that i would have flown off the deep end and its not just because of hormones.
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 10:38 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Oh hell no. That bitch had no business writing her number on the back. And if she had asked him if I was his wife I would've been quick to answer YEP. Yea your hormones are running wild but he is making it worse by giving you reasons not to trust him. He needs to learn how to respect you especially before this baby comes. If he can't respect you then leave.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:42 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• This has nothing to do with hormones. I would have my husbands balls if he called a number some chick gave him...that has to do with disrespecting the marriage and nothing else. Pregnant or not, that crap would not fly with me.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:21 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I think hormones or no hormones I would have slapped him for acting that way! I'd be pissed if he didn't answer about who you were and stuff. Not to mention, how unprofessional of her to act like that with customers. Doesn't sound like someone I'd be going back to, to fill my prescription. I was called the same name while I was pregnant. Guys are soo rude, it's ridiculous.
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 11:31 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• There is no way in hell that man would still be in my house right now & i promise you by tomorrow morning that girl wouldnt have a job either!! i would with out a doubt call her boss in the morning & tell her that she wrote her personal # down & gave it to YOUR HUSBAND & that is absolutely unacceptable!!! Your DH needs a reality check hard core, not only is that wrong but your prego with HIS baby!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Aug. 5, 2009