• In the Spotlight:

why am i feeling this way?

a lot of things have been going on with my body that i just dont understand. i have an appt thursday. i thought i was preg but i had a weird period that lasted 4 days then had pink clear discharge. anyways i took a pregnancy test and it was negative. but the past few days every night at work i get waves of nausea and dizzyness and i feel like im gonna faint. i was gettin hot flashes on and off all night too. my boobs feel tingly at times and it hurts! i also have cramps sometimes and low backaches constantly. if i am pregnant it would be 5 weeks so i know it could be too early. and if i AM in fact pregnant this is WAY diff than my last pregnancy. i just dont get why i had a negative test, but im feeling this way. i thought i had a miscarriage but im still having symptoms. i dont get it. anyone go thru this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I can't explain any of it to you, I just wanted you to know that you're not alone. In fact, I thought it was eerily similar to what I'm going through right now. I was 3 days late on my period, which for me, is not normal. I have been exhausted, sick, and have sore boobs. I took a pregnancy test (well, 3 exactly) and got negative results. When my period did come (today) it was just off and on spotting for several hours before I actually starting to really bleed, and even that wasn't very heavy. None of which is normal for me. So, sorry I'm not much help, but at least you know you're not alone. (and so do I!!) Good luck.
    ginger813

Answer by ginger813 at 10:40 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• yeah thats exactly what happened to me! except my bleeding was actually early. it started out spotting very lightly then by the end of the night it picked up was a lil on the heavy side for a day then subsided down to brown discharge. its so weird. i hate not knowing!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• i found out by urine i was pregnant at 5 weeks so it should read up i am now 11 weeks good luck go get a hcg level count that always works
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 10:47 PM on Aug. 4, 2009