• In the Spotlight:

This is gross......but did anyone get a hemroid after having there baby?? Mine was bad then got better now kinda comes and goes... I want it GONE!!!!! Why does everything have to change down there!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Health

• Well, I can tell ya,.....4 years later and mine is still there....you learn to live with them, and you learn to comfort them and to not anger the hemmie gods b/c when you do.....they show their wrath....

Right now, mine are inflamed and they are about the size of a small grape....no lie.

All you can do is: eat more fiber (makes poo come out eaiser) Use tucks wipes...use cream and suppositories when needed....dont sit on the potty forever, do your business and get up, you can take warm Epsom salt baths...but thats about it, unless you want surgery...and those ideas stink, I can tell ya that already ;)

Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Aug. 4, 2009