Have any of you ever made the mistake of shaving off your eyebrows and then regret it later?

I mean having to pencil them on every day seems like such a pain! My friend shave hers off and they never grew back, one day when we were talking about it she started crying from regret.

Mamasita98

Asked by Mamasita98 at 10:41 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Never thought I'd be asked that question...yes I did and i regretted it, so did my tween daughter...my son said he couldn't tell if she was surprised or angry...we wear glasses so it worked out better for us.
    Momchipomkids

Answer by Momchipomkids at 2:21 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• No but i have burned them off before and it was so ridiculous and annoying so I just pluck
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 10:44 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I only did that one time when I was 14, because I thought it would be easier than plucking LOL. I wound accidentally shaving the whole thing off. But mine grew back in a couple weeks.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:45 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I must say I was lucky that I was a trrn during the Brooke Shield era so haveing thick eyebrows like I do was considered "hot".
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 10:47 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• my grandma burned hers of while baking, so she had someone tattoo them back on. Your friend should try that, I didnt know my grandma did it til my mom told me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Why would anyone shave their eyebrows!!!? It looks so horrible to see someone who has done this. I thought maybe people had accidents and that was the way they fixed it until they grew back or something. I didn't know people did this on purpose. Wow.

No, I have never shaved my eyebrows and never would. I would rather pluck mine all the time then look stupid because it is SOOOO OBVIOUS when people do this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I remember an elementary school principal that used to do this...she would draw them on in and obnoxiously happy "design" and it was sooo funny. She'd be sitting there yelling at you and look happy about it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• LMAO! Anon:48
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 12:06 AM on Aug. 5, 2009