WHAT are you doing?

Right now, what's going on?

I am so bored waiting for my dh to get home from work so I can go to bed.

What are you ladies up to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Watching Rescue Me and laughing my butt off. One of the guys thought something was wrong with his downstairs and it turns out he was jacking off with Jergins self tanner :D and trying to get my baby to stop kicking the heck outt my ribcage.
    javila

Answer by javila at 10:51 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Shamefully watching Paris Hilton's BFF . . . I know, pathetic . . lol. And waiting for Leila to go to bed. She has decided that she doesn't like to go to bed at a reasonable time at all. I never have a moment to myself. School starts in 2 weeks, I don't know what I'm going to do.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:47 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• trying to find a new house.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:48 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Watching More to Love got these fat woman are so pathetic!!! Im not a hater Im fat too but jesus I would never go on national television saying "nobody has ever liked me" Blah Blah Blah get some self esteem flaunt your goods and stop being so self loathing!!! Oh and this but now Im going to bed
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 10:49 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• My kiddos have all been in bed asleep for about 3 hours now. I finished my cleaning, watched BB, and now....there's nothing to do and I can't sleep until dh is home. That's probably a little pathetic, but I can't, he doesn't even have to be in bed with me, just has to be here or I can't sleep.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Drinking a blue raspberry vodka infusion
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:50 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I was watching Sky High and knitting. I can't decide if I want to finish doing that or turn the TV off and read Harry Potter...decisions, decisions.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:50 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• "One of the guys thought something was wrong with his downstairs and it turns out he was jacking off with Jergins self tanner"

LOL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Watching Wipeout, enjoying some coffee and emailing my deployed hubby :)
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 10:57 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• mhmm. i thought that was purrrty funny. so yeah now i'm watching videos about my hometown Koln, Germany.
    javila

Answer by javila at 10:58 PM on Aug. 4, 2009