Bill Clinton! Amazing! NO?

Once upon a time I despised the man but I was young ....now I just think he's so brilliant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• What?
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 10:53 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090805/ap_on_re_as/as_nkorea_journalists_held
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I am wondering what the trade was. What did we give KJI for the "journalists"?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I agree... I heard so many bad things about this man and me and my mom got into a debate the other night about this actually. I think that in the end no one thought of him for what he did for the country or during his presidency they only focused on his affair and labeled him as a bad pres because of that. As my mom said "A man who will cheat on his wife is not a man I want to run our country. If he can sacrifice his marriage vows for his own pleasure what's to stop him from sacrificing our country?" But to me I think he (as every human does) made mistakes but nothing that would compromise our country or the safety or stability of our country... Unlike "SOME" president I know of.....
    landensmommy411

Answer by landensmommy411 at 10:58 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Oh boy you are going to open a huge can of worms lol Clinton did make some whopper mistakes.You need to read up heres one he signed NAFTA
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• He was able to get those two women journalists out of North Korea and it was great! I don't care at all about his personal life, I think he was a darn good president and he is doing a great job as a "diplomat" , whatever. I say BRAVO!
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:01 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Thank you Mr. President for bringing these two women back to the States.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:03 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• President Clinton did a great job in N. Korea. And, he was a great president. As for NAFTA, that was bi-partisan, and his "affair" had nothing to do with his presidency.
    Kim370

Answer by Kim370 at 11:14 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Yep, he did an excellent job today. I'm sure the families of those women are very grateful.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 11:29 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• He is quite the diplomat. I liked him as a president. It seems Kim Jong Ill did too--he didn't like Bush, he doesn't like Obama and his attitude toward women would make Hillary an unlikely candidate to negotiate their release. I am glad Mr. Bill went over there and brought these two women home!

PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 11:43 PM on Aug. 4, 2009