should we as citizens have to pay?

Why should we who have jobs or our SO who have jobs have to pay for a baby that two people can't afford. why should i have to pay taxes cuz u cant use a condom and r sprouting out babies like its nothing. and are gonna rely on the government for the rest of your life. Y should i have to pay for that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You are very ignorant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Wow...seriously, get a hobby. Or vodka.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:57 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I agree with ^^^. Get some vodka. Vodka is good. VERY good!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• actually if u think about it its actually a legit question. If u can't afford a baby then y are u having them? Nothing wrong with a lil help from the government but when u make minimum wage and have 5 kids and rely on the government to pay for it why should other people who are smart have to pay for it? Ever saw the movie idiocracy?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I am angry because my dad is mooching off of the gov't and I am paying for him to live. He is perfectly capable of working, 42 year old generally healthy man but he makes up diseases so he can get SSD.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

What does that have to do with the baby question? Also he has to be seen by a Dr and they have to turn in paperwork so I guess he does have something!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• He makes up diseases and his drs back him up? It's not easy to get SSD for adults. I think you're just a cry baby and want some attention. You are paying for him to live? Get over yourself!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I think PA is great for people who need it. My mother was in a terrible marriage and she received PA while going to school to get her degree. I honestly don't know what we would've done without it.
    I was about 8 years old and all of us were so embarrassed to be on it! We went from my father's great job to getting free lunches at school and we had to use these tickets so EVERYONE knew who was receiving the FREE lunches:( When she got out of school 3 years later we were all relieved. We finally had some more financial freedom and didn't feel like we were mooching off of tax payers!
    With all of that being said, I just can't imagine somebody popping out child after child just for some more free money! Maybe things have changed, but back then we really didn't get much!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 11:10 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Whether or not there are moochers, or absolutely everything is 100% legit, you STILL have to pay taxes. Get. Over. It.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• This goes in P&CE anyways. Move. Now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Aug. 4, 2009