How do you accept the fact your marriage is over?

I am so in love with my husband, I still get butterflies when he touches me or my phone rings and i see that its him. He wants me to leave there is no fixing this he doesn't want me, setting all his excuses aside I have to accept this fact because he really wants me out... how do I get over him please tell me im so hurt and have to move on I no but geeeez the thought of not having him in my life i can't think straight

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• It's never easy to accept something like that. It will of course take time and you'll need to grieve the death of the relationship but it's a do-able thing. I had to read the book How To Fall Out of Love to be able to deal. I'm sorry you are going through this. I hate it when I hear men say this to their spouse but at least he's not leading you on like some men do and hurt women even more.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:25 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Have you gone for marriage counseling? Go yourself if he won't. It will help you.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:34 PM on Aug. 4, 2009