How did you make it through the hormones?

My hormones are so out of wack. The pregnancy has'nt bothered me much til now. I feel like an idiot and don't know how to deal with it. My husband has been understanding but we're both getting tired of me not making any sense or bursting into tears over nothing. Is there anything that helps?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Not really! I know it sucks. Sometimes I would be just sitting on the couch and start to cry. Then 2 minutes later I was wailing "I want ice cream!" And my husband and I would just start laughing hysterically through the tears. You just can't take it too seriously, b/c there isn't anything to stop it :) Good luck!
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 11:19 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I feel your pain! I used to cry over the silliest things...it sucks but it's temporary. For me the worst was the first trimester, then the last month.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• i dont cry i get pissed alot for usually no reason im just really angry at everything idk how i handle it i just do
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 11:19 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Nothing you can really do. Just try to take it one day at a time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Aug. 5, 2009