Would you pay some to teach a strip tease class to you or buy a DVD?

If you voted DVD what is your favorite instructional video?

The local strippers here teach lap dancing/strip teases for 100 and you can have up to a 100 so it could be cheaper if I wanted. I was thinking a DVD maybe better so I could go back to learn something again. Any thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• i think i'd probably go to one of the dancing classes at a gym meant for women. that way if i have trouble w/something someone can actually show me how to move my body or whatever.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:34 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I'd go with DVD so you can feel more comfortable at home, and watch them when ever you want.
    mariaria

Answer by mariaria at 11:34 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I am sure you can find a youtube video online and not pay anything!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:44 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I have a couple strip tease videos.... they help, but if I could take a class, I totally would spend the money!!! I wanna learn that and belly dancing. The video instructs you, but i'm sure I'd have a lot more help with an instructor!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• NOPE ! I used to be a dancer so I am an expert.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Neither. If you can dance you can strip tease or lap dance! Use your imagination...
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 7:18 AM on Aug. 6, 2009