Don't you think this is terrible?

Bank Teller And Husband Arrested For Robbing Elderly Couple--twice

http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/news/local/story/Bank-Teller-And-Husband-Arrested-For-Robbing/roSvj_saekiFWPLDCmQn6w.cspx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Things like this are going to occur more and more with people getting desperate. Crime is on the rise where I live in Michigan and this is a very low crime area.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:45 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• It is terrible. But I agree that crime is on the rise. We live in a nice, quiet, kid-laden neighborhood, and the co sherrif shows the crime in our neighborhood is up tremendously. One 10 houses up just last wed........
    Of course, they also said that juvenile crime is on the rise right now also. My neighbor's street was hit about two months ago, and the thieves hit all the parked cars for 12 houses in a row, and the cops were called on the last one because they got bold and used the GD opener to try and get in the house.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 11:52 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• She asked if we thought it was terrible. In answer to her question, yes it's horrible.
    I live in a very safe gated community in a rural town. My home was burglarized, home invasion style at 2 PM on a Saturday afternoon. We were out of town at the time and had our alarm set, so nothing was taken-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:57 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Ok I realize alot of people are having money trouble...etc.... BUT PEOPLE MONEY IS NO EXCUSE FOR YOU TO LOOSE YOUR DIGNITY AND MORALS!
    Supervane

Answer by Supervane at 4:01 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• not surprised.The govt. is robbing us common folk every day.where's the outrage???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:17 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Don't you think this is terrible?

It is sad.  To think some people are so self consumed, they would hurt and break the law for their personal gain...   They feel entitled to other people's money. and I agree with Carpy (who DID answer the question, with her opinion)~Things like this will most likely continue or occur more frequently given the state of finances and lack of jobs all across this nation.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:54 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• These despicable lowlifes weren't just stealing for the money, they were getting off on terrorizing an elderly couple, too. They got quite enough the first time, and they got away with it, there was no reason to go back the second time. Greed and the thrill of the crime is all it was. Normally in cases of property crimes or theft, even money, I tend to think, "well things and money can be replaced," but in a case like this, it's just too much. Preying upon the elderly, taking a couple's life savings, and frightening and assaulting them, possibly causing medical problems for frail old people. YES, I think it is terrible. Bury them UNDER the jail and throw away the key.

pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 12:39 PM on Aug. 5, 2009