where can I find this?

I have been having this dream where I am not pregnant and I will wake up thinking I'm not pregnant. I'm 34wks and I know pregnancy makes you have crazy dreams.
But does any1 know a good website where I can look up dreams? B/c I went to this dream dictionary and it couldn't understand what I was typing. So any websites

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:46 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've used dreammoods.com for years. Write down all the key words from your dream and look them all up. For instance, if you dream you are on an island, running on the beach at night with a dog, you look up "island", "running", "beach", "night", "dog". Look up the feelings in your dream too, like "scared" or "excited". Look up everything you can remember. It's a real trip.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:36 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• you can google it... and a website may come up that way
    sailfishmommy

Answer by sailfishmommy at 11:48 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I had the craziest dreams while I was pregnant. I don't know of any websites, but I wish I could find out what they meant. In "What to expect when you are expecting" gave some insight to some dreams pregnant women have had. It helped calm me down a litle bit. Go check it out.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 11:48 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I already googled it and it came up with nothing
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:50 PM on Aug. 4, 2009