TTC Question maybe TMI

Im 9DPO and have been having alot of discharge, since ive had my first child 2yrs ago the BD was really painful/uncomfortable because of dryness up there and now every since i ovulated 9 days ago its been not dry or painful at all . Is this a sign of pregnancy? ive also been having sore boobs. Now i know all i can do i s test but i wanted to see what you all think. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i was having the same thing...period was 10 days late, and two neg. tests...but I was wondering the same thing...sorry couldnt help though. I am still having discharge, but it had some faint tints of blood earlier, so I may be starting...I just dont know
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Aug. 5, 2009