Not really a question .. just venting I guess

You know what is pathetic? My DD's father really has nothing to do with her (never held her or anything). She made two months about two weeks ago. I got a money order in the mail from him right before she made two months. It was for $100. What is $100 supposed to do for us? IF you divide that between the two months that is 50 a month. $50 puts gas in my car for ONE WEEK to get me to work and her to daycare. I haven't received anything since then. The best part is, the bottom of the money order said "(DD's name) child support"..... HE SPELLED HER NAME WRONG!!!!!!!!!!! He's trying to get full custody..never held her AND can't even spell her name right. He hasn't seen her since she was TWO WEEKS OLD. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in General Parenting

• God I can't stand father's like that!! .. Better yet I can't stand Sperm Donors like that, because that is really all they are. My sons father has tried pulling similar crap with me and it never goes over well. He sees my son MAYBE once a month if that, other times he's too hungover or drunk/stoned to even care.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 12:24 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Um? Good luck with that! Good news is most states won't take a child from it's mother unless the mother is incompetant
    bethmags

Answer by bethmags at 12:14 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• if slap him. plus the judge is going to be like wtf u cant sspell her name right and ur never there for her anyways
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 12:45 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• at least you got something. All I got lately was a phone call from the cops trying to figure out where he is. I havent seen him since i took him to court 6 years ago. My son has never met him.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 1:17 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• File for child support and understand that he will not be a part of your lives.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:21 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• OP here: It just amazes me how stupid he is. I really don't know where all of this stupidity is coming from. The best part is, his ENTIRE family comes to see DD at least once a week. His sister is head over heels for DD and is always calling me to see how she is doing. His family no longer talks to him b/c of how he is acting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Aug. 5, 2009