How to choose between best friends....

Okay...My best friend wants me to go out with this guy from her church. So I said I would go out with him, but come to find out he's best friends with this guy I went to high school with and I haven't talked to him in forever. Well we all have facebook and became friends on there. I've talked to both of the guys, my "blind" date and his best friend. They're both cute guys and they both have great personalities. I've always had a crush on the best friend and now that we started talking again, I'm wishing I was going on a date with the best friend instead of the blind date. I've never met this other guy. Should I just go on the blind date or cancel and go on a date with the guy I already know? Were 25 too, so it's not like were still in high school or anything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• You may not be in high school but gosh it sounds like a high school dilemma! **grin**

You keep your word and keep the date you're on. You never know. If it doesn't work out, the other guy is still there.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:21 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• go on a date w/both of them and see which one you like more. just b/c you go out on date w/one guy doesn't mean you can't go on a date w/the other. just tell them both, hey i'm keeping my options open right now and until we decide to be exclusive i will be going on dates with other men. like you said you aren't in high school if one of them has a problem with it, then just don't go out w/that one.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:23 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I agree with the pp.

It's not like you're committing yourself to a lifetime with the "blind" date guy!

Ask out the other guy yourself.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 12:26 AM on Aug. 5, 2009