period or?

Hi i am ttc to and i was suppose to start my preiod either today or yesterday. well yesterday i started i guess spotting but it looked like old blood and it would stop and start up again and it continued doing that today. my periods have always been on time and very heavy. and for about a week i was having bad cramps like i would on my period about a week and a half before i was suppose to start. does anyone one have this happen or know why?

djsmommy13

Asked by djsmommy13 at 12:24 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Happens to me every month so just because I do that normally don't mean nothing for you. Just give it a few days hun. Sounds to me like you're wanting to be which can mess with things too believe it or not. But good luck just be patient. Time will tell.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 1:08 AM on Aug. 5, 2009