period or?

Hi i am ttc to and i was suppose to start my preiod either today or yesterday. well yesterday i started i guess spotting but it looked like old blood and it would stop and start up again and it continued doing that today. my periods have always been on time and very heavy. and for about a week i was having bad cramps like i would on my period about a week and a half before i was suppose to start. does anyone one have this happen or know why?

djsmommy13

Asked by djsmommy13 at 12:24 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't know, but take a test if what you're trying to get at is basically "Am I pregnant?"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• For some women you can spott some right around the time your period starts if you are pregnant. It is called implantation bleeding. Some get it and some do not. I had it with both of my kids. The cramping can also be caused by being pregnant if you are. Again for some they feel the uterus changing very easily. With my first I felt very crampy, just like medium period cramps, thoughout my whole first trimester. With the 2nd not as much. I hope that the spotting and the cramping with you means that you are pregnant. Good Luck!!
    Noble_One

Answer by Noble_One at 12:32 AM on Aug. 5, 2009