Do you have a nickname(s) for you kids? How did you come across them? Do you have just one or many nicknames for your child(ren)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My daughter's name is Elisabeth. I don't like the names Beth or liza so I didn't want anyone to call her those for short. So we came up with 'Libby' to shorten Elisabeth.

Then just because I am a nut, I started calling her Libster, Libbykins, the Elibinator.

My son's name is Sebastian. We call him Sebastian. LOL Sometimes we call him Seabass in a sort of laugh at myself before everyone else does kind of way. For a while we thought we would shorten it to 'Seb' but when people call him that, I never know who they are referring to so I guess that's not going to work.
    kk_bella

Answer by kk_bella at 12:30 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• My daughters name is Aspen, we call her spinners, or spins...but we call her bug or boogaloo sometimes too. My oldest really doesn't have any nicknames, she did when she was smaller but she is almost 8 now. I used to call her baby all the time, but she doesn't like that anymore because she is too grown up. :( (She will ALWAYS be MY baby though. LOL. Whether she likes it or not!) Sometimes we call her drama mama...that will probably fit until she is at least 25. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• My son is the fourth. ( IV) So, in order to keep him separated from his dad and grandpa, we call him by his initials.

But, I also started calling him Bubbie when he was an infant. I still do sometimes.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 12:31 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I call my daughter Babycakes, my pumpkin baby, angel . . .
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:32 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• My son is Chupie boy, Chupacabras (yeah that goat sucker monster) lol long story. Devil Dog and Babe.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 12:40 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• My oldest, Logan, is Logie dogie doo or logie dogie (but not around his friends, he'd be mortified). And sometime Gogan because that's how my 3 year old says it.

My middle boy, Eric, is Rikki (sounds like reeky), it's what he called himself when he was learning to talk, for a while he called Logan Gunna, don't know why but it didn't stick. Eric will get Rikki tikki tavi, rikki tikki.

My youngest, Landon, is Boo, or variations of that - booger, booger bum, boogity, you get the idea. Everyone calls him Boo, even some of our older boys friends call him Boo.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:43 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• daughter- bug, buggy, curly squirley, squirle girl son- jackjack, piggyman
    madsmom314

Answer by madsmom314 at 12:46 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• My sons name is Julian and we call him Ju-Ju... just said it one day and it stuck with him...lollol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:02 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• my oldest -"smurfy" b/c of the shape of his baby nose LOL, and b/c grandpa brght him an original smurf doll.when he was born, the 2nd "goo-by" b/c from very early he started to say "goo" none stop , the 3rd his name is john so he gets "john-john" "jay-g" from His initials J. E. G ,my nephew 6.3" 250 lbs we call him "FLUFFY"

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Aug. 5, 2009