What's up with...

I've noticed in alot of quesations and awnsers, alot of women here like rough sex, me to, to an extent. Alot of women on here say they like to be choked or do rape roleplay. First let me say to each his own, however, what does that mean, to me it's a little scary. Maybe because I have fantisized about a really hot guy maybe "raping" me not really though because i would be enjoying it. It's wierd. So for those of you have felt this way... whats up what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't know. I fantasize about domination, not rape. Domination is about being taken, not being forced against my will.
    I don't get the fantasy about being raped, like a real rape. But I don't judge, to each their own.
    I don't really know why I like to be dominated. My fantasy has always been of someone walking up behind me and bending me over, having their way with me. Hawt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I wish my husband was a little more forceful, rough like, but not rape. He does sometimes, but stops right when it's getting good, LOL. We've only been married a year though, I guess we should save most of that stuff for later when we start getting "bored"
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:37 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• thats more what I meant that I would like, domination, definetly Not rape. Thats whats so puzzleing because a true rape is horriffic!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• You might start getting bored sooner than you think
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Fantasies are great and having a partner you trust enough to fulfill them is amazing. My SO can be rough but he'd never really hurt me. For good fantasy sex there should always be a safe word if you want to stop.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:00 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Fantasies are about the underlying emotion, not the fantasy itself. (there was a facinating scientific study about this bt I wont bore you the details) Basically a rape fantasy is simply a fantasy, suggesting that the loss of control excites you. Other fantasies which women NEVER EVER talk about are common. Like daddy daughter fantasies. But the reality would probably not be a turn on. Daddy daughter fantasies are about a return to innocence and the excitement of forbidden sex. The truth is, most fantasies are fantasies and if they were a reality it would bother us. Bc the reality is not what turns us on, the underlying emotions are.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 5:10 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• First of all very well said Nightowlmama. Secondly, it is not the actual rape that is a turn on ( Hubby and I do "Consensual rape" scenes. It is the power exchange between us. I love to "Fight back" And call him an asshole and other things, But to us it is just fun, I have been raped, and for me doing these scenes has been very therapeutic,I know that my Husband would NEVER hurt me in that way,It has helped me deal with all my issues.My husband knows when it is getting to much, and he will stop or ask me if I am ok, I do not have a safe word anymore, We are so intune with one another he knows when enough is enough.

lilmaiyagirl

Answer by lilmaiyagirl at 6:37 AM on Aug. 5, 2009