For those of you who have HAD the swine flu...did you become really emotional as it was starting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Health

• An emotion is not the symptom of any viral infection
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Yes it can be. Just as the "feeling of doom" can be a symptom of heart attack.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• LOL @ the feeling of doom.. ok I shouldn't be laughing but I am..
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 1:09 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• K, I am being serious here. My daughter has been playing with a friend who has been tested positive with the swine flu. It has been a couple days. Today she can't stop crying and is really not herself. I just asked a simple question. I just want a simple answer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Why would you let your daughter play with someone who tested positive for Swine Flu? Is this a joke?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:11 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• DUH, she was playing with her friend BEFORE they were sick. No, it isn't a joke.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I always get depressed when I am sick. My 13 year old had H1N1, and she stayed quite perky.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:57 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Ok to the person who posed the original question. Don't feel bad about people being rude over your simple question. It happens often on this site. Some people have nothing better to do with their lives.
    Sometimes when kids hear alot about these sickness at school- it makes them feel anxious and afraid because of all the hype about it. Its also become something that may make kids feel like they are being singled out as someone who has something terrible like leprosy or something. THeres a stigma to it.
    That could be part of what your daughter is experiencing. Somewhat of a fear factor.
    letsgetreal

Answer by letsgetreal at 12:35 AM on Aug. 7, 2009