Do any of you have an ex-boyfriend that you consider "The one that got away"?

I do, when I broke up with the man I married later (because I loved him soooo much "rolls eyes") I was dating a guy that adored me, he was handsome, funny and studying to be a fireman. Then Mr. X came and begged me to marry him and I broke the other guys heart, Married Mr. X and I am still paying the price for it.

Mamasita98

Asked by Mamasita98 at 12:58 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• um.. kinda, i dated this guy whenever my now hubby and i were dating (but taking a break to see other people) this was years and years ago..but he was a great guy. but in the end i think that really we'd just work out as best friends.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 1:02 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• nope.

i have this question are you GIGI?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• yeah, even though im happy with my SO and have been off and on since jr high. we grew up and at times grew apart. on the off time, i dated a friend from high school that treated me like GOLD and would have done anything for me. but still had strong feelings for the other. I regret it sometimes, especially when things are rough between my SO and I.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• newp. i'd never trade DH!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 1:31 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Not really but I can't help but be jealous of my EX even though I know he wasn't the right one for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:39 AM on Aug. 5, 2009