How long did u wait?

to have sex after having a baby? I had my son a month ago and last night me and my husband did it and I was wondering if thats really bad? It hurt a little bit (like it felt like I couldn't get wet enough, I figured it was my hormones being off kilter) and I felt fine afterwards but now I'm feeling a little weird down there, a little crampy but Im not bleeding or anything. Is this me just being paranoid or should I worry? I know Im a total hypochondriac but I just wanted to here some opinions from women that have gone through this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in General Parenting

• You're probably just fine.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:15 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• YOu should be fine, but watch out you can get pregant again. It hurt ma abit but all will be fine
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 1:22 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Ok thanks ladies- oh and moma I know- I told my husband that if I get pregnant again right away Im chopping it of!!! Lol! But I was careful- thanks for the advice!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Aug. 5, 2009