Why are people so inconsiderate (some)...?

I am a step mom and I would so like to be friends with the ex, but now not really she can be as sweet as can be and other times she can sting like a bee. somehow I guess in her mind she thinks she can control my dh, it is the way she ask about things she knows our situation and she is going through the same thing (Iam sure) her kid told us she is always complaining about never having any money yet we send one thousand a month for child support. she works and so does her dh. So what is up with that. I could never be that way. Why does she feel she needs more, is she trying to start something? Nothing will ever happen we try to keep her happy so to speak. but why be so mean like this every body struggles just be happy with what you are recieving. Venting...thaks
I guess that is one of the reasons I perfer not to be too buddy buddy with her. She would be fake about it I am sure. Oh and ladies be nice please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• When you have exes like that the best thing you can do is grin and bear it as long as the child is around.. that's it.. No reason to go out of your way to be her "friend". Be civil and that's all you need really.

As for her getting $1000 a month and wanting more? Is she freakin insane?
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 1:25 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Sorry but trying to be buddies won't work. Just deal with thngs as they come up and the rest of the time stay clear.
    Traxx

Answer by Traxx at 1:31 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Shes should be happy to get the child suppot i know many women who dont get nothing and have to work 2 jobs and are still struggling. Ya there is no being buddy buddy with her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• kill her w/ kindness, worked for me! (not that i really liked the bitch!)
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:19 AM on Aug. 5, 2009