Do you feel alone?

IMy husband is working nights. I would 8:00 am to 6:00pm and he is working 4:00pm to 3 :00am. We never see each other any more. I HATE it . I am tired after work I then care for the 2 girls and then head to bedthen he on the other hand works and sleeps. then does it allover again. I just hate this and want to know if any one been here and how did they servive it?

moma22angels

Asked by moma22angels at 1:26 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• If the money is good then hold off alittle longer like this if not one of you have to get another job with equal hours. gl
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:31 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Been doing the same exact thing for over 5 years. It sucks, but you gotta do what you gotta do to make things work. It's not easy and I definitely know how you are feeling. Just try to find things you enjoy doing in the evening...a stupid sitcom you enjoy, 30 minutes of reading, a warm relaxing bath, baking some cookies. DO NOT stress about the house work, it will be there later for you to deal with, do little bits at a time. Make sure to allot time for yourself or you will start to resent your DH for the "easiness" of his schedule. Know that he probably hates it just as much as you and not seeing the children and his wife is very difficult to deal with on his end as well, even though he may not show it. Leave notes for each other just to say hello and I love you and to discuss funny or silly things that may have happened with the girls. It is NOT easy, but it gets easier every day...message me if you ever need to talk. <3
    MansfieldMomma

Answer by MansfieldMomma at 1:32 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• My hubby has been deployed for 13 mos now... no family and 2 friends where I live..... I feel VERY alone!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:35 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• oh my. no hubby in the house. sounds like my kind of place. are you kidding? girl!! get that remote and hog the whole bed, this stuff won't last forever and when his schedule changes you'll be wondering when will he go back on nights. no offense, but nothing bothers me more than a dependant woman. he's only a man not your blood supply. you are capable of surviving without one.

jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:21 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• you need to remember why you are working like this....... and it is only temporary it will pass the time that you can manage to sqeeze in make sure it is happy quality time not stressed agruing fighting and bickering........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Ladies, when someone asks a question is it really necessary to bash them for what they are feeling? If the question bothers you that much then don't answer it, it's not rocket science. Yay for you for not being a dependent woman jewjewbee....some of us enjoy our husband's company and like to have them around, not because we are inept and weak, but because we love and value them. Seriously, if you have to be so bitter and hateful and make people feel worse about the thoughts and feelings they are having during what is a tough time for them than take you bullshit elsewhere, we don't need it here. Grow up and get over yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• my x left my twins and i at 3 months old. im very very alone/tired/stressed/hurt/worried/depressed
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 3:20 AM on Aug. 6, 2009