Just flat disgusted.

Has anyone ever been kicked out of chat for a stupid reason? What was yours?

another member and I were talking about disciplining her 16 yo son, and all the meanwhile, others were chatting too. I didn't notice that they'd asked the subject be dropped, but once I said I was sorry and didn't notice, the admin said, "Damn" and I took it in reference to her asking me to stop. I said, "Wait, it's not ok for me to talk about a subject you don't like, but you can cuss at me?" She told me not to argue with her. I said, "I'm not arguing, but you didn't need to cuss at me." She then kicked me out of the chat.

I don't appreciate that one bit, and if that's the kind of thing that is tolerated and if that's the kind of leadership the group is run by, I'll just do my best not to participate.

matobe

Asked by matobe at 1:30 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i do not blame you!!!!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 1:31 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Ugh, i was so aggrivated!

the 2nd and 3rd paragraphs are part of a message i sent to the owner of the group. it's the 24/7 chat... how dare, huh? and I'd been in there over 3 hrs already!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 1:33 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Man that was very rude. Sometimes it take awhile before you question to get to them but the time they get it something else is being asked...I wouldn't be part of it.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:34 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• all i said was, "if my son's man enough to cuss me, he's man enough to get popped in the mouth!" and wouldn't you feel so, if your 16 yr old was 6'2 and 165lbs making threats at you, regardless he's almost a foot taller and has 40lbs on you?
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 1:37 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• All those chats are run by a bunch of bungholios! Newcomers became such a horrible chat to be in that I even got kicked out when 5-7 "moms" decided to gang up on me about a simple little thing, Making fun of me for being divorced and alone, the more I defended myself the worse it got and I got kicked out. What makes me laugh now is you pop into newcomers now and it is dead!
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 1:40 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• lol. I just feel like I didn't even have the chance to defend myself before I was humiliated in front of people I'd given honest advice to!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 1:47 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Rules are Rules
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Tsk! Tsk! Shame on you matobe! Rules are Rules! lol
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 1:53 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I've been kicked out not only chats but groups for saying how I feel about stuff, To hell with them it't their loss for kicking someone that was only trying to give helpful advice! Sometimes the truth hurts when they see some one post something that they don't agree with!!

Susanmomof

Answer by Susanmomof at 3:16 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• you no as redneck as i am i d went off!!!if she didn t want an anwser don t ask a question!!!these are chatrooms to get others views on these things, SHE NEEDS TO SHOW A LITTLE CLASS !!!! but you no as well as i some people don t have a clue to what that is !! sorry some people can be so damb rude. i still value your appention.
    armyguardwife

Answer by armyguardwife at 8:35 AM on Aug. 5, 2009