Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She Just Won't Leave Me Alone!

I have a problem with this girl. She's a major drama lover, and I found out a few years into our friendship that she is a pathological liar. She's turned on me, and has harassed me. She's spread horrible lies about me, and she passed out my number to some guys online telling them I was into phone sex. She made a myspace, pretending to be a guy I know, and began harassing me on that. I don't want to change my number because I worked hard to keep it. So, what should I do? I'm afraid things could become dangerous. If she handed out my address, or called the cops saying I was beating my child, or some other horrible thing, I could be in serious danger.


Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (11)
  • My parents had to get a "stalking restraining order" from the courts against my brother's ex-girlfriend. I think you should gather any and all information and proof that you have and go down to the court house and file a restraining order against her. I think it's called a stalking order.
    Good luck and be safe!

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

  • Call the cops and talk to them about harrassment and what can be done. Restraining order?

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

  • Wow that is weird she sound crazy...What did you do to her to deserve this? I would report her that is scary.

    Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:36 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

  • She's mad at me because of this guy, Matt. He's been pining for her for years, and she kept rejecting him. She kept him around so that she'd have a back-up boyfriend, and one day he and I met. We hit it off and started dating, which pissed her off because he was no longer pining. She tried to get him thrown in jail, tried to turn my mom against me, and she's been horrible since.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

  • print out the myspace stuff that she sends u. ummm have the people shes told the lies too make a statement and take said edivence? to court house to get a restrining order. and tell the police

    Answer by knagsmom at 2:07 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

  • Call the COPS!!! Let them know what she is doing. I know someone who harrased someone else like that (not as horrible as yours though) and she is now serving 1 yr in jail

    Answer by funmommy123 at 3:43 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

  • Get a restraining order print out everything you can for proof the judge will ask you for it to determine if it is warranted. My dh's ex did stuff like that all I just had to get one on her so we could live a decent life and I had to change the phone # and get it unlisted too. Good Luck

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

  • yes, get proof of everything & get a resraining order. Also, i know you worked hard for your #, but it would be a good idea to change it. SERIOUSLY!!!! This bitch can make your life a living hell, & you need to take steps to get her out of your life.

    Answer by samurai_chica at 9:15 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

  • I agree to call the police and see what you can do. My dd had to get a restraining order against a man who kept calling her harassing her.

    Answer by admckenzie at 9:44 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

  • I'd print up everything she says about you, record any harrassing phone calls, and document everything! Then go to the police and show them what she has been doing and get a restraining order. I hope she will back off and find something else to do with her life....
    good luck

    Answer by MizLee at 9:50 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

Next question in Relationships
Do you feel alone?

Next question overall (Just for Fun)
Just flat disgusted.