What is it with the people who are always looking to get offended?

I see it all the time in real life and here on Cafemom.

Just the other day I asked a question about breastfeeding to moms who breastfeed and I had several people write in who were mad that my question was directed to BFing moms and excluded formula feeders! My question was about increasing my supply. WTF is offensive about that to ff moms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know! lol but I just posted a question about "the one that got away" and an anon chimed in and said "nope, I have a question are you Gigi"? WTH is that? why noe just PM me and ask this? Why answer a question that does not pertain to you? BLAH!
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 2:12 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• people are always going to get upset at what someone says, but i guess online, there is more of an audience, so there is more of a chance for someone to get upset... though i guess some people are just more sensitive than others... especially with the 'baby biggies' - feeding, crying, circing.. you know the subjects.
    i guess all you can do is ignore the people who say things you dont like, or in your case, ignore those who complain :)
    katiemum

Answer by katiemum at 2:13 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• This question offends me. It wasn't aimed at me therefore it offends me. J/K. I think people like to be offended because it gives them something to get worked up about and they are bored with life and so need that. SEE you are providing a community service. :)

(Gigi, did you ask this question?)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Aug. 5, 2009