where is the crazyist place you have had sex?

come on ladies this is a fun question. id have to say mine would have to be in the kitchen on the counter. we were ttc then so we were going crazy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• in the front seat of the car on route 17, or in a friends basement.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:58 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• (let me add the car was not being driven, it was pulled into a path on the side of the road...)
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:59 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Staircase of an apartment building.
    Underneath a bridge on the expressway

Me and SO are quite adventerous..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• lol oh in a hallway between two bedrooms and a living room. the bedroom doors where closed as was the door leading to living room. and yes there were people in all the rooms
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• In our timeshare resorts pool on vacation in myrtle beach, at the airport my hubby used to work at, in our storage unit... those are the first 3 that came to mind
    sailfishmommy

Answer by sailfishmommy at 2:08 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• When I was in high school, I was wearing very short, stretchy shorts. I sat on my boyfriend's lap with his zipper down. He was inside me in my parents living room and my sister even came in and was talking to me for a few minutes and never had a clue. I had a newspaper open and was pretending to read.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• in the front of an old datsun pickup and in a hay barn
    lizlaughlove

Answer by lizlaughlove at 3:04 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• on a rock in the middle of a river! Prob our fav!!! We love having sex in public, but that was def the best time ever!!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:34 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• id have to say that mine was on the football field after homecomming my senior year..my parents bed..the back of a cop car(dated a cop) and at the lake in the middle of the day
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• In the cornfield, at a concert, in the front of a pickup truck parked in front of our house, in the garage at his parents house those are a few that come to my mind
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:35 AM on Aug. 5, 2009